Notice regarding the Coca-Cola Red Sparks Hockey Club's New Players

2023/4/3

Thank you for your continued support of Red Sparks.  
We have messages from three new members who joined Red Sparks Hockey Club this year. 

[MF#17 Miki Otsuka] 
I am very happy that I get to start my new chapter as a working individual in Coca-Cola Red Sparks, which I have admired for a long time. I look forward to playing in this high-level team. I am full of gratitude for such a wonderful environment. As a member of the top Japanese team, I will continue to take on challenges without withering in the environment, absorb as much as I can, and do my best to contribute to the team’s victory. 

[FB #19 Airi Matsumoto] 
I will work hard to get used to the environment as quickly as possible, learn a lot from my seniors, and show my growth especially in my first year as a member of society. 

I want to cherish each day and take on various challenges. Thank you. 

[MF#21 Sora Nishinaga] 
I am very happy to begin my life as a working individual in the best team, Coca-Cola Red Sparks. It will be a completely new environment, but I will do my best without forgetting my appreciation for this opportunity to play hockey in such a wonderful environment, and for the supporting fans. I will also work hard to grow as a player and as a person. I will do my best to contribute to the victory of the team. Thank you. 

The three players above joined the team, for a total of 22 members playing this season. 

Please continue to support the Coca-Cola Red Sparks Hockey Club.