Notice regarding the new team structure of the Coca-Cola Red Sparks Hockey Club

2023/4/3

Thank you for your continued support of the Coca-Cola Red Sparks Field Hockey Club. 

We are pleased to announce our new structure for 2023. 

Akihiro Usui is the Head of Aclub, Christopher Mark O’Reilly is the Head Coach, and Neil Andrew Hawgood is the Coach. 

Below are four messages from the Captains and Vice Captains. 

[Captain Yu Asai] 

Thank you for your continued support. I have been appointed as captain again this year. We were very disappointed with only one title last year, so with three new powerful members, the team will unite in full force to achieve all four titles this year, and to show everyone that Coca-Cola hockey is fun! 

Please continue to support us. 

[Captain Natsuha Matsumoto] 

Thank you for your continued support. I have been appointed as captain this year, together with Asai. We have a new head coach, and our structure has also been redesigned to include two captains and two vice captains. I hope to build a strong team in which each player is fully committed with strong determination. We will fight together as one team for the four titles, so please continue to send us your hot support. 

[Vice Captain Kanon Mori] 

I will be serving as vice captain this year. I will do my best as a leader to gain more love from our Coca-Cola Red Sparks fans. 

We will work together as one team to achieve the four titles that we have yet to conquer. Please send us your many cheers. 

[Vice Captain Kano Okihara] 

I have been appointed as vice captain this season. In my fourth year and with some background/experience, I would like to contribute to the team as a pipeline between the veteran and young players. Together with the members, we will create a team to be proud of and achieve the goal of four titles

Please continue to support Coca-Cola Red Sparks this season. 

Our slogan for this year is “Shido”. 

It signifies the commitment of each player to maintain the aspiration to achieve the four-title win. 

The team will fight as one under this slogan, so please continue to support Coca-Cola Red Sparks this year. 

Thank you for your continued support of Red Sparks.  
We have messages from three new members who joined Red Sparks Hockey Club this year.