6 Members from Coca-Cola Red Sparks Hockey Team are Nominated as Japan Women’s National Hockey Team for the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020

2021/6/9

We are pleased to announce that 6 members of the Coca-Cola Red Sparks Hockey Team have been nominated as member of the Japan Women’s National Hockey  Team for the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, which will begin on Friday, July 23.

The first game for the Japan Women's National Hockey Team will be against Chinese national team, scheduled for Sunday, July 25, from 11:45 a.m. Please look forward to seeing the players shine on the big stage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.

【Nominated members of the Japan Women’s National Hockey Team】

[Message]

Emi Nishikori

I am grateful to be able to play on the big stage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, even though the world is in a difficult situation. I will do my best to deliver excitement and courage to many people, and to repay the kindness of my supporters and all the people who are related to me. I will do my best to make up for the disappointment of the last tournament by working as one as a team. Thank you for your support.

Aki Yamada

At the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, I will play with all my heart and do my best to achieve results so that I can give courage and inspiration to many people through hockey.

Yuu Asai

I am very honored to be able to participate in the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, which will be held in my country. This is an unprecedented situation for the Olympics Games, but I will do my best to put everything I have done into it and work as a team to get the best result. I will do my best in each and every game without forgetting to express my gratitude to many people. Please support the Japan Women's National Hockey Team.

Sakurako Omoto

With the support of many people, I am happy to be able to play on the highest stage. I am filled with gratitude for the people who support us in this unprecedented situation. I would like to play one game at a time while being grateful for this environment.

Kanon Mori

I am overflowing with joy and gratitude to be able to participate in the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, a special event hosted by my country. I think this is the best stage to show the appeal of field hockey to a lot of people. I will focus on the result and try my best to win the gold medal. I will take pride in wearing the Hinomaru and play my best in each game.

Natsuha Matsuha

I am happy to be able to play on the stage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020. I would like to thank my coaches, teammates, family, and friends for their constant support. I will do my best to achieve the best possible result, so please give us your support.

コカ・コーラは東京2020オリンピックのワールドワイドパートナーです。

Coca-Cola is a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.