We introduced our activities in a middle school in Hiroshima City!

2019/2/21

On Feb. 15 (Fri), at Takatori Kita Middle School, located in Asaminami Ward, Hiroshima City, for the purpose of nurturing personnel who will support the future development of the region, Akiko Ota and Aki Yamada, both of whom are members of Red Sparks, introduced to the students the contents of their work and talked about the feeling of worthwhileness when doing the work as a member of the society and an athlete. Many other people from various occupations also participated in the event and gave a speech respectively in each classroom.

<Athletes’ comments>

Ota:I talked about my job in Takatori Kita Middle School for the first time, which turned out to be a very good experience for me. Perhaps being aware of my tension, the students listened to me very seriously. I feel that it would have been better if I had been able to behave more joyfully and cheerfully. I would be glad if the students came to know a little about the advantages of company sports, which we are doing through this event.

Yamada:I am really impressed to see the students seriously listening to me. And, many of them were interested in the field of athlete and talked to me a lot in a relaxed manner during the free time, and I enjoyed the time very much.

Ota and Yamada, talking in front of 23 students

All in Takatori Kita Middle School, who arranged an occasion like this, thank you very much!